*Here are our best answers to most general questions asked. Please read through the page to learn more about us and then let us know your fitness goals and setup your first free session.
- OUR SESSIONS HAVE THE TRI-FECTA TRAINING PLAN INCLUDED, EACH SEGMENT IS CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR FITNESS LEVEL:
- NUTRITION PROGRAM- Nutritional acountability, nutrition manual, example meal plans, food journals, help with macros.
- WEIGHT TRAINING – customized weights program, each session is 100% new, maximize T.U.T. and OVERLOAD principles to achive maximum muscle HYPERTROPHY.
- HITT CARDIO TRAINING INTERVALS – cardio plan during workouts, HITT intervals, endurance training, all customized to your level of fitness.
- OUTSIDE WORKOUT PLANNING – your trainer will help customize workouts for you to do on your own.
- BONUS STRETCHING PROGRAM – get back to neautral alignment, get flexible, increase ballance and mobility
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q1 – How Much Does It Cost?
A1 – We make high quality training available to the average person. Elite Training is much cheaper than most gyms and trainers, we make margins off of volume, not individual clients. Our clients pays on average 50/session, it may be a little higher or lower, but that’s a good number to count on. It’s all included in your training, we have no extra startup or membership fees.
Q2 – Will I Get Along With My Trainer?
A2 – Yes, although our clients have the option to switch trainers after the first two weeks, this literally never happens. Our clients all love their trainers and all our trainers are hired for their expertese and personality.
Q3 – Do I Have To Do A Contract?
A3 – No, you don’t. For payments we have multiple options, but our most popular are purchasing a package of sessions or doing a payment plan.
Q4 – What If I Have A Injury?
A4 -Not a problem, our trainers have years of experience working around injuries and complications, many have their Correctives Exercise Certificates or Degrees in Kinisiology as well as PT certificates.
Q5 – What If I Travel Alot?
A5: This is not a problem, most of our clients are: business professionals, tech engineers, entrepreneurs, military members, professional athletes, full time moms and full time students and travel a lot for work and pleasure. Consistency is important, but our sessions are geared towards short-term travel as well and are like “roll-over minutes”, so you don’t lose workouts and have more waiting in your session bank.
Q6 – What If I Am Nervous?
A7 – This is very normal, especially if you haven’t ever worked out with a trainer before or if you haven’t trained in a while. The sessions are catered to your fitness level, and progress as you go. And all our trainers and staff are friendly and motivational. If you can get to the door, we can get you in incredible shape!
Q7 – HOW DO I GET STARTED?
A7 – Check this page out to answer all your initial training quesitons. When you like what you hear and are excited with programing, cost and scheduling. Let’s get you going!
We offer a free first session and fit-assessment, in this we give you a workout, intro nutrition talk, gym tour and then get you going with your trainer and started on your fitness goals and transformation.
Please tell us all about your fitness goals and book free session below!
Copyright © SeedProd